Friday, March 26, 2010

Pre Spring Break - Post visitors

So I just wanted to check in right before spring break. Ill make this one real quick.

Unfortunately our run of visitors has come to an end as the brown kid has now come and gone. We had a great time, I got to show him around the city that I've called home for the past few months. We went out a lot while Naz was here and I was pretty impressed with his ability to keep up since hes been chillen at home the past few months. We even got to watch most of the first and second rounds of the ncaa tourny, but lets not talk about that. Its crazy to think that when we get back from our spring break we only have about 3 weeks left in barca. Where has time gone?

With that said, Spring Break is finally upon us here in barca and im gettin pumped. We got a busy 10 days ahead as we are going to Prague, Rome, Florence, and a cruise through Greece. Its about to get out of hand, especially since I have my 21st comin up on Sunday. Night one in Prague, night 2 in Rome. I cannot wait. Thats really all I got for now, I will have plenty more when/if I return from our 10 day adventure.

Lets touch god tonight boys...

Makin memories,

Prit

No comments:

Post a Comment